Days out for school groups and after school groups in Vienna
The Museum of Illusions will not only delight and amaze your school group or after school group, but also offers the opportunity to learn a lot about optical illusions and perception. So you can e.g. defy gravity in the upside down room or watch your friends grow and shrink with your own eyes in the Ames room. There is also a clever play area with many impressive and sustainable wooden brain games and puzzles that are not only fun, but also train motor skills and 3-dimensional thinking.
PS: Did you know, that school pupils in Asia practice 3D brain games on a regular basis in school?
What to expect:
- Interactive illusions
- plenty of photo points for exceptional pictures
- 3D wooden brain games and puzzles for interactive fun
- Exciting and educational interactive attractions that tell you something about the brain and your perception
- Playful training of your motor skills and logical thinking
- Price (only valid with confirmation of reservation): € 8 per pupil, for 10 pupils 1 accompanying teacher/adult free of charge, other teachers/adults € 12 per person
You fancy more fun? The magic experience is waiting for you.
Together with our illusionist, we developed the Magic Experience especially for school classes.
– 30 minutes magic show after the museum visit in the room of magic
– Interactive Online Quiz for smartphone for an even more exciting visit to the museum including solutions and explanations (Link will be sent by email when you reserve)
Price: only € 13 per pupil (entrance fee + magic experience)
Duration: approx. 1 – 1,5 Hours
Group size: max. 25 people per group, groups larger than 25 people will be devided
Time slots: during opening times – only with advance notification and e-mail confirmation*
*It is obligatory to show reservation confirmation at the front desk on the day of your visit. The reservation is binding. The appointment can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance. Failure to show without prior cancellation will be charged 50% of the cost.